Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are!



So today i was able to finish my hood and my tail for my costume. The tail i didn't stuff because it wouldn't be able to move when i walked. on the top i put a loop so that i can lop it through my belt. The hood is what i am most impressed about because i think it turned out pretty sweet!! i know i will probably where it to classes when super cold weather comes around. i think i will make more hoods in the different fabric. I have yet to make the mittens and the grown but the main things are done now so i am happy! The hood is so soft and warm that im just wearing it right now as i type. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BE A WILD THING?!!!

p.s. wow my room is messy. the room is full of fussy and black hair that fell off the black fabric

1 comment:

  1. your room young lady looks like mine :] only NO pink lol i love you costume its coming along GRRREAT :D

    ReplyDelete