Wednesday, October 7, 2009

slightly...

so the last couple night i have not been getting much sleep. some people can sleep very little and still act normal but i sure can not i need sleep even know i dont like napping. today i am sort of sad that i have not blogged in a while. I very much miss my sewing machine i wish i could just bring it with me everywhere.  Even though i have 2 art classes i miss doing crafty things that i usually like. i am like on my room/craft heaven rehab (blahh) well  i know i may be busy... sort of but i do need to go buy my suppies to make my max outfit for the movie "Where The Wild Things  Are"!!!! ohh that just brings my heart Joy! well i pretty much love looking at blogs and what people have made it really makes me happy!. well im off to go work out cause i had cheese today which was great but i dont need it in my hips! lol :)

2 comments:

  1. HEY! this is great :D since i know you miss you machine try going to goodwill or thrift stores to buy a long disc and make a bowl :] if you have questions on how to make it ask me its super easy!!! or this...(copy and paste to address box)

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/chickenwings323/Photo_72_1248649698_300x225.jpg

    you dont need a sewing machine and it looks cool!!! that should make you feel better :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ohh how i love thridt stores cool!!! yea i will try it out this weekend i believe :) sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete