Saturday, October 3, 2009

First weekend wwu




Last night i went to vespers and the speaker talked about how we are Gods master piece oh how i loved it. After vespers my roommate got a hold of me and ask me if i wanted to man Hunt!!! I had played last year and had so much fun. (i got really excited) Well man hunt is a game of people on foot and others in cars. the people in foot are trying to get from point A to point B with out getting seen by the people in the cars. my roommate and a neighbor from down stairs dressed in all black it was so funny. there where 3 point to get to by 11:15 pm. We got to our last point and had just enough time to get back to the house where we started at. We darted into the street booked behind a bank....the only thing is that a cop pulled in to the bank. The cop told us that he got a call about 3 people looking into cars and in peoples yards. Well we told him that we were with the college and playing a game.

1 comment: