Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day off





Today was my day off and i had big dreams. Last night i made a pattern for undies cause (sshhh i need some) but when i started sewing they became not stretchy. So i went to Hastings and looked at sewing books while sort of made me feel better. i really would like to make my own buttons in the future. I had an idea of a zipper necklace but i think i might have to sleep on that in order to like it.

About a month ago i went down to visit my grandmother and found this cute shirt. she told me that she didn't because of the sleeves. i thought the pattern was very soft and springy (is that a word?) well i thought it would be look good with a belt and a goodwill sweater :) i think this is the only thing that made my day. tomorrow i have the whole morning to sew something.

2 comments:

  1. haha your mannequin has eyes!! and its a good thing they didnt steal that cute sweater you found at goodwill :] i love what you combined the shirt with. rockable.

    ReplyDelete