Thursday, September 17, 2009

produce buttons




As you heard our garden is growing its last goods of the season and yesterday my mom picked our first corn that we have awaited all summer. We constantly repeat "save me some of that corn for later" off of nacho libre. My mother wants to can peaches which i have no clue how to but i am sure that there is a D.I.Y. on canning peaches. We hand picked apples at a farm near our house it was fun. There were a lot of spiders and they all had gross, long, creepy, legs, but its ok that was their home.

I was on the web searching for cool d.i.y projects and came across a button coaster. i had never thought about sewing buttons together. i don't have the patience to sew a lot of them together so i made them into jewelry. I am really happy how it turned out. i think i will make some more :)

oh and about that cat on the stove yea...we love cats my mom bought them and put it there for her to find it lol i thought it was funny.

1 comment:

  1. omg that corn looks so good :D i love corn! my first impression of the cat was those old things where you made popcorn haha. and i luuv the necklace did it take you long to make?

    ReplyDelete