Thursday, September 24, 2009

OH Winter Please COme SOOn



So this whole week i have been slowing moving out of my room and not even a mile away to the dorms of walla walla University where i will be attending. i am excited about decorating my new room while holiday decor, but that is a another post. today i woke up early...like 7am and hit the snooze about 5 times. I was determened to be in the first 50 customers to get into Jo-Ann fabrics. They gave 5$ gift cards and a free tote for the special ones. I was about the 9th one which was good. I got some knits and some hemp string. i am sure that the total was about 20 but with all the coupons that i use it turned out to be like 5 so i am happy! Last night i was jumping from blog to blog and found on Garance dore this picture of a scarf hoodie that i said "I COULD MAKE THAT!!" with that thought i got to sewing and came out super fun. Really this is so easy to make and i love it cause i cant wait to use it. I believe that this is the best thing i have sewed in a long time i am so happy well goodnight tomorrow is goin to be a long day :S

1 comment:

  1. Doesnt seem so hard!! totally rockable ;] im proud of you hehe! the first picture of yourself looks scary like the virgin mary or something pretty cool haha

    ReplyDelete