Monday, September 28, 2009

first day of school!!








Today is my first day at the Walla Walla University which is pretty exciting. yesterday afternoon i had my whole family drop me off at the dorm rooms just so it can feel like i am really moving. I took my first polaroid picture i with my camera so that was really cool. my first class is at 11 am so i really have a lot of time on my hand till then. All i can think of right now is how it will feel when i go to italy and i am REallY away from home. I know it will be a good adventure but it will be a really sad see you soon.
My roommate and i decided to have our beds in bunks to save space and i like sleeping on top. Good thing that last night i didn't fall off the edge hahaha. BUT i did get a bug bite which is not even cool.
I hope to get some pictures uploaded soon but i haven't had the time which is really sad. Pretty soon i need to make something or i will go crazy i am sad that my sewing machine had to stay at home.
well i guess i should start walking to my first class so i can be early today is going to be a monday for sure i get done with all my classes at 9. well have a good day :)

3 comments:

  1. EXCITING! my stomach would be spinning so fast of how nervous i would be!!! lol and also fun :]

    bunk beds are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG HOW I LOVE YOUR UNDERPANTS MAT! :D hahaha and what i thought was very cool was your CONGRATS PAGE! they should have that for every school :] lol im loving the dorm, makes me want to move away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol how funny yea my underpants rug is pretty sweet!!! my brother doesnt like it but OHHH WELLL!!! yea those are pretty bad pictures but oh wells. yea man i first week and i really like it :)

    ReplyDelete