Monday, November 9, 2009

life update!

i got a new phone and i very much miss my blackberry. I didn get a solar power charger in this picture i am charging my phone by the sun it makes me so happy!
In sculpting class we had to make ugly faces that showed shadows and just very funny looking faces. It was very fun to see all the other students faces.
This here is my mug that i made the second first week it had a cat and a squirrel and a cat with their tails uniting them :)
The colors didnt really turn out the way that i wanted them to but its ok i am still learning about mixing the glaze.
These body forms and the green one is more of a perfect one and the other brown one is pinched. It is empty in side and its a little bit hard for it to stand.
the dark green thigns on the bottom are made from wax we made the molde out of clay and poured the wax it was cool.
My favorite thing to do in the class is to make buttons I love it so much. When they are done glazing it come out so smooth and shinny. Im going to see how many i can make till my teacher tells me to stop
This turtle is on its back and i thought i would put anything on this belly his cute :)

2 comments:

  1. hey what kind of phone is that? :] its so cool how you have a solar powered charger!! yeih! and your art is very crafty too. nice turtle he looks so HAPPY

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a reclaim. it comes with its own wall charger but i thought i would get back up :)

    ReplyDelete