Wednesday, November 25, 2009

bend :)

So this past weekend i went down to Bend, OR. Lindsay my friend lives down there. So Ashley, lindsay's friend, which is my friend now :) drove down there and i caught a ride. I slept most of the way, which i probably shouldn't have but i couldn't stop my eye lids.


In between Biggs and Bend there is this Tree of shoes I always love going by it :) so we decided to stop by it and be silly.
So on Friday morning we went shoping or window shopping. Banana Republic aahhhh i tried on this dress and i just fell in love with it! It is so simple. i really want to have the pattern for it so i can make it myself! i didn't check the tag cause i knew it would only make me cry. I did check the price online when i got home and it was only $152.
Most of the weekend we just played guitar hero which was really fun! at the end lindsay gave with these 3D glasses that could be used as sunglasses and i think i will hahahaha:)

1 comment: