Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Fever!

For Thanksgiving this year i made the pumpkin pie. I have never made it before and it was really runny and i freaked out. I found out that it is suppose to be runny. It turned out really good. i love the crust so much so i eat the filling first and save the best for last! Turkey watched me eat.


My mom got a boysenberry pie which looked a button to me so i thought that was super cool!
We went to Dayton, WA a small town. The town was having Christmas kick off so they had santa and frosty the man doing their thing in the street. Lots of stores were open with treats.
I went shopping and my mom and I ended up shopping at good will which was fun. I found a j.crew sweater i was very happy about that. YAY i found a banana republic jacket but it was too small i was very sad!I found this thing sweater not sure what it is but all the girls are wearing them it seems im going to add my personal touch to it so i dont look like a robot.
Friday was a good day :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG IT DOES LOOK LIKE A BUTTON! wow i didnt even see that till you said it :] and that sweater thing looks so cute i want one >.< no seriously

    ReplyDelete