Monday, September 6, 2010

the fair!

So this year my brother, sister in law, and I entered something into the fair (it got us a fee entry yay).
I wanted to do a button theme canvas. I when to micheal's crafts store and got a frame very simple and stapled thick fabric to it and began sewing buttons to it. this is what came out.

I have never entered something to a fair so it was pretty awesome to see my canvas in a glass container. I felt like a kid when i saw that i got first place. The emotions just came though because a lot of people got first place. hahaha i guess the way that they judge isn't on everybody just on a couple people.
Well it was cool because my brothers picture got 1st and my sister in law got 1st on her cupcakes which is a no brainier THEIR THE BEST!

1 comment:

  1. U MADE ME LAUGH WHEN U SAID MOST PEOPLE GOT FIRST! wow but i like urs! It looks like it took awhile :)) did it?

    ReplyDelete